Wednesday 14 November 2012

Collage By Numbers





I can't believe that it's been over two weeks since I posted anything on my blog. I've been suffering with a bad back. This has been debilitating as well as frustrating as I paint or get messy with art in some form on a daily basis and I haven't been able to do this. I created this artwork a little while ago in fact I've made several as gifts for friends and family. They have all been slightly different. This is a fun project and I love the effect you get when you play with numbers and letters. Hope you like it too. I took the plunge yesterday and put Lina's Art on Facebook. This is a totally new experience for me so please bear with me while I play catch up with the rest of the social networking world. Please press the link on the right hand side and like my facebook page or be a follower on my blog. 


Lina x

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have joined facebook, you will love it. That's a really great piece of art : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne, I really appreciate your support.
    Lina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lina
    I thoroughly enjoyed the mixed media canvas class.Looking forward to more in the new year. Anna x

    ReplyDelete